Friday, November 11, 2011

Journal to Remember

With Grandma and Grandpa being here, I wanted to make them something to record all their memories of their visit.  Their 10 day visit has gone by much too fast and so much has taken place during this time, we did not want them to forget anything about their time with us.

I love making journals and mini albums.  It is a smaller space to design and like scrapping a page, there are no rules, by the way that is my favorite part.  Tee hee hee.


This is the front cover, made with the same font used for the banner I made for Grandma and Grandpa's guest bedroom.  I have not bound the mini journal album yet, I am waiting for Grandma to journal in it.

Here are a few of the inside pages...

This page is ready for that perfect picture capturing a precious memory!


This journal pocket can come out from behind the picture matte.



This journal card can be taken out and a then I matted a perfect place for a pic behind.


This should keep Grandma busy journaling all her memories.  She has already started noting important moments and now they are ready to be permanently placed in her mini album that will fit perfectly in her handbag to show off her Grandkiddies to her friends and family.

Do you want to see more?  I am linking to the following, take a journey and check out these fabulous blogs!




No comments:

Post a Comment