Friday, July 6, 2012

The 2 of Us

Our daughter is on holiday, visiting her family in Iowa.  We miss her terribly!  To keep myself busy, I decided to scrapbook.  Why not???  Right?!?

I can't stay away from my newest Webster's Pages beauties.  I LOVE LOVE it all!!!  Here is a list of Webster's Pages I used in this layout.

Game On Diecut
Image & Phrase Stickers
Storytellers Timeless Letter stickers
Designer Trim
Petite Papers

In addition, I matted the picture of my daughter and I with Colorbook French Prep.


With the trim, I gathered and glued the blue and glued the red trim under to accent the top layer even more.  It turned out perfectly.


The stickers are layered to insure the taupe colored letters did not get lost in the backdrop of the paper.


By fussy cutting the megaphones, it added to a rather negative space and hid the gentleman eating his hotdog sitting behind us in the picture.  I made the flags by once again, fussy cutting the rectangles, placing them on cut out flag shapes, and adhering them to toothpicks I colored with a red Sharpie.  By adding the small quote stickers, it gave a more personal effect to the flags.   I inked everything with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Festive Berries.

I am thrilled with this layout!  It took just an hour also!!!  Enjoy your weekend and stay out of the heat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment