Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I always love an excuse to make cards for the ones I love and Mother's Day is my favorite holiday for this.  This is a time I get to express how much I love these beautiful women in my life through my craft. 

So, yesterday afternoon I sat down and started, I never know where my creativity will take me, I just dive in and start.  With much surprise, I came up with some beauties right away and fell in love with them and couldn't stop after I had started (as usual).  I also believe the messier my studio becomes during the processs the better the project turns out.  And yes, now the studio is "missing", the floor is cluttered, the table is under a pile of papers, chipboard pieces, ribbon, etc, lol!  My husband never thinks this is as funny as I do, but he is very patient with my creativity, Love You Honey!

Please enjoy!





To all the Mother's out there, please have a very happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment