Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Decorating with Favorite Sale Finds

Our family loves the Autumn season!  Football, pumpkin patch, caramel apples,  Halloween, the list is never ending!!!  The one thing I love is decorating for Fall and after season clearance sales.  There are always good finds and I can't help but keep adding to my fall decor collection, tee hee hee.

Being a garage sale junkie, clearance sale addict, and Goodwill/ Thrift Store frequent shopper, I only purchase items that can be reused and repurposed.  My latest "diamond in the rough" was this wreath.



She had seen better days, and since she was only 50 cents, I couldn't leave her behind.  So I brought her home and gave her a makeover.





Filling her with pieces from old garland, and this and that found at the bottom of the fall decor storage totes, I was able to give her a new life.  Fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment