Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream

My Grandpa would always chant these words, one of my best childhood memories. He believed every child loved root beer floats, so as a tradition he would always fix us one.  My brother started that tradition again a year ago for my children.

With that, tomorrow is our youngest's first school birthday celebration and I needed to come up with a fun treat to bring for his classmates.  Since I had already taken root beer floats for our oldest's Valentine's party, something different needed to be done.  Being a true Martha Stewart fan, I remembered a birthday treat she had on her show just last week, an Ice Cream Cone Cupcake.  The recipe is very easy, fun, and of course, YUMMY!!!

And our little one is excited to share with all of his friends!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment