Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rustic Chic Wine Glass Holder

While visiting my latest addiction, Pinterest, I came across this super rustic chic idea, a rake wine glass holder!  What a great idea for a small space, functional, trendy, brilliant!  I filed it away in my "Ideas That Inspire" and left it at that.

Earlier this week, I began to do my spring clean up in the yard and wouldn't you know, my rake broke.  I threw it in the garbage can and then had a second thought, I could repurpose!


It is the perfect size to hang under your kitchen cabinets, or on a wall over a beverage cart.  My husband also came up with an idea, ribbon organizer for your scrapbook room!  Isn't he clever!?! 

This piece is FOR SALE, let me know if you are interested in it.  And remember to repurpose, repurpose, repurpose!!!

I am linking back to The Vintage Farmhouse, head on over and visit this shabby chic blog!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you did it! The wine class holder!!! I am so jealous! I am going to be on the look out for these at garage sales this summer!

    ReplyDelete