Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Are you caught up???

People usually ask me if I am caught up on all my pages.  NO... NEVER.  I take more pictures than pages I create.  Also, I never do anything in chronological order, I find a picture I like or paper I want to use and find a picture to match.  This is what I did today.

I knew I wanted to use my Webster Pages products again, especially since I recently purchased another package from Webster and it should arrive any day.  Eek!  Their collections are amazing and brilliant!  Finding many could be used for a gorgeous vacation page, it was hard to narrow it down. 

Hollywood Vogue it is!  This page presented the exact colors I wanted to work with since I was using a black and white.


Are you a fan of Martha Stewart products?  I am, I awe over all of the punches.  My favorite one was used with the paper I matted the picture with, then punched and placed in opposite corners of the page.

We took a mini-vaca in 2006, yes 2006 (trust me I have a lot more pics prior to 2006 that have not been scrapped yet, lol), rented a cabin at Lake of Three Fires in Bedford, Iowa.  It was Mother's Day weekend and my Mom and brother joined us.  Peaceful, relaxing, no cell phones, no laptops, campfires, fishing, food, drinks, the perfect weekend.  I took every chance to capture this cherished weekend and perfect memories with lots of pics.



This page I used some Fiskars stamping sentiments and rub-ons I had on hand that I found at Archiver's a couple of years ago.  It gave an extra little touch to an already beautiful background.  When I began scrapbooking, I was not particular with the ink I used to stamp with.  I have changed and have become very particular!!!  My main go to ink for such sentiment stamping is VersaFine, onyx black.  It sets instantly, and makes an exact print.

Have you scrapped every precious moment, vacation, birthday, Christmas, etc?  Or are you just like me?  Don't let the task of scrapping every moment add stress to this hobby, keep it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment