Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Laying Out

Today I was on a roll, three different layouts this afternoon!  This first one is a vintage inspired page using several Webster Pages elements including the "Good Times" tag and matching chipboard sticker button and twine, as well as the flower I inked to match.


The floral lace came from my good friend, Bryanna, who removed it from a vintage wedding gown.  I have been dying to use it somewhere and it was perfect for this page.

The next layout inspiration came from my circle punch.  This was fun to do.


Initially the page was a boring layout.  I started looking around for items to add and I spotted my Sharpie fine point pen.  DOODLE, of course, adding this technique gave a fun, whimzy look to a boring page.  I wasn't done though, it still needed an extra touch.


Yep, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, I always enjoy an excuse to use these!

Since the circle punch page was a quick one, I couldn't quit.



Simple pages, as these, can give you time to do many identical layouts.  If you are like me, you are working on different scrapbooks for your family at one time, so incorporate the same layouts for each, just change the pics and paper.  Less Stress!!!

Laying out today didn't include the dreaded swimsuit, just a few fun pages!




No comments:

Post a Comment