Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Do

I love finding new challenges.  Today I discovered a sketch challenge to create a card on Splitcoast Stampers.  Immediately I knew which direction I was going for. I started with a Graphic 45 die cut.  Using my K & Company paper pads to inspire the background of the card, it gave an elegant, vintage look.  Then, stamping a sentiment with Fiskars gave the theme "I Do" to the card.  To dress the theme, I outlined it with a Tim Holtz Visual Artistry stamp and chose a pink color pencil to enhance the ink a little more. The bottom was made by embossing a pink piece of cardstock with my Cuttlebug.  Finally I addded the bling, a Websters Pages netting tied into a bow and a Sparkle set in the middle. 


She turned out beautiful, elegant.  Perfect for a blushing bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment